I enjoy writing on a variety of topics for a wide range of clients and their differing audiences, and I’m especially good at turning complex or confusing information into clear, compelling copy.
I’ve written marketing and fundraising materials for international charities, and feature articles on topics from classical music to eco-evangelism. I also write SEO-friendly website copy, and am available to businesses and charities as a regular blogger on a range of subjects, ensuring your site is frequently updated with up-to-date, professionally written content.
I especially enjoy writing about issues relating to social justice, including Christian devotional materials. I have experience of working in developing countries and partnering with local charity projects, both to produce resources for use in the field and to create fundraising materials.
Previous projects have included:
- charity copywriting (information for individual and corporate supporters, appeal letters, annual reviews, white papers, envelope copy, etc)
- international development (child sponsorship updates, local charity fundraising materials)
- Christian lifestyle (Bible guides, ‘how to’ features, ethical discussions, small group materials, children’s/youth resources)
- environmental issues (especially consumer-focused ‘make a difference’ pieces)
- adoption (I’m an adoptive parent and use a pseudonym for this topic; please contact me for more details)
- SEND parenting (specifically FASD, autism, and ADHD, along with two years’ experience of SEND home education and the EHCP system)